Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order ship? Orders are shipped in the order they are received Monday - Friday. If an item is not in stock and made to order, a processing time of three business days may be necessary. Custom orders will be quoted turnaround times individually.
- Do you do refunds? Ready to ship items are eligible for return or exchange minus any shipping costs within seven days of customer receipt. The buyer is responsible for shipping and the item must be received in new condition. Custom orders are not eligible for return or exchange.
- How much is shipping? Shipping is free for orders over $50. Any order under $50 is a flat rate of $8 shipping. (If your local, message me to arrange pickup prior to placing your order)
- Where are these products made? All of our finished products are made in West Virginia. Our materials are sourced from various sources, but we attempt to buy USA made components when feasible.
- Leather Care - Our leathers are high quality and come in a variety of finishes. For hair on hides, brush off excess dirt and use a damp cloth to spot clean as necessary. We use a variety of smooth leathers. For basic care, wipe away any excess moisture that gets on the leather. After you've had the leather for a good while, it'll start to feel drier and can use an application of leather conditioner. Always spot check before applying anything to your leather.
- Metal Care - To maintain the dark enamel in the stamped impressions, avoid direct contact with water. To clean, a sunshine polishing cloth is recommended for all our metal products.